Lighting facades or walls of great heightsDownload the PDF
The spectacular evolution of LED performances now allows to light walls and facades of great heights up to 50 meters high, using the "wall washing" techniques.
For "Wall-washing", LEC uses a projector equipped with a suitable optic. The luminaire is fixed near the wall to light and its light beam is adjusted accordingly to obtain the desired lighting result.
An in-ground recessed projector that offer a uniform lighting all over a wall
- It meets with the standards in force and can be adjusted without s adjustable withIl doit alors répondre à la norme et être réglable sans que ce réglage remette en cause son étanchéité.
- Whether it is linear or round-shaped, the luminaire is equipped with 2 sided-plates, one lighting up the bottom of the wall, the other lighting up the top.
- The luminaire is equipped with a sufficent number of LEDs to obtain the desired result.
LEC offers suitable optics aimed at wall washing lighting. They are integrated within the below in-ground recessed luminaires:
- 5760-Passy : an adjustable waterproof LED projector
- 5727-Alicante : a 2-plates round projector with one plate lighting the bottom of the wall, the other lighting up the top.
Other wall lights fittings allowing a wall washing application:
Want to find out more or get a quote, please get in touch with us.